If you are like the rest of America right now, chances are you are stuck at home. You may have an excess amount of free time on your hands, so why not try a new hobby that could flourish? Here are 6 flowers you can easily plant in your yard.
- Sunflowers: Do you have a part of your yard that is constantly exposed to the sun? Try planting a few sunflower seeds! This is a great flower to start with since the seeds are so large.
- Marigolds: Want a friend to put with the sunflower? Marigolds also love to soak up the sun, and they also come in different shades of yellow, red, and gold!
- Impatiens: These beautiful shade plants can be planted when the weather begins to warm up. They have to be watered often in order to prevent wilting, but create a nice touch to your front deck and environment.
- Snapdragons: Looking for a plant that will attract some fluttering butterflies? This pink and cream flower will gladly help out! Snapdragons are also able to withstand harsh weather in the Spring and Fall.
- Cosmos: Maybe you don’t want to fuss too much with finding the right soil for your new flower. Cosmos are perfect for this situation, especially since they can bloom in poor soils.
- Morning Glories: This flower is pretty simple. All you have to do is soak the seeds, plant them, and then they are self-sufficient after that! Add a splash of purple with this beautiful sprout!
Get your green thumb during the quarantine by planting these beautiful flowers! If you need assistance with landscape maintenance, contact Creative Scapes at (513)407-8185.