Fall is HERE!
Pumpkin patches, hot apple cider, crisp air: what’s not to like?!
A great way to bring fall into your home is to decorate your porch! Walking into your front door as you pass mums and pumpkins creates a warming atmosphere after a long day at work, or just to simply enjoy on the weekends!
Check out the pictures below to gain some inspiration for your porch!
- Modern Scandinavian: The Scandinavian decorating style is all about simplicity and utilizing decor. The lanterns scattered throughout the pumpkins can be lit during the nighttime, perfectly setting the fall mood, and if you wanted to, you and the fam could carve the pumpkins later on in the season.
- Farmhouse bats!: Nothing says farmhouse quite like a checkered rug! Placing a brown-colored rug over a checkered mat as shown is quite the trend. But honestly, we love it too! Scatter some cut-out bats here and there, and voila! You are ready for fall!
- Budget-friendly!: Looking to spruce up your front porch, but you’re on a budget? No problem! Simplicity is IN! Grab a couple of mums, flower pots, pumpkins, and a wreath and you are set to go!
- PUMPKINS!:If all else fails, grab a bunch of pumpkins and place them strategically according to the layout of your steps and porch! Multicolored pumpkins will give you the extra layer of detail!
- Spooky Chic: Yes, you read that correctly. Maybe you have some kiddos in the home that love the scary aspects of Halloween, but you aren’t willing to sacrifice your aesthetic for an inflated giant spider. No fear! This picture perfectly displays how you can achieve both! The mums and pumpkins give you the feeling of a warm, cozy fall, while the branches with spooky crows perched here and there.
We hope that these pictures have been helpful in sparking decor ideas for your home! Of course, we encourage you to decorate your home in whatever way that feels the best!